The fundamentals of our Boulder Colonic Hydrotherapy Clinic are: provide proper education to the client of how the body functions; options for you of what to do to establish a foundation of true health; offering each client support as they assume responsibility towards change; and a distinctive Colon Hydrotherapy Session.
Conveniently located at CROSSROADS EAST 1750 30th Street #35, Boulder 80301. Our sign reads VISTA. The main cross street is Canyon, 1 traffic light north of Arapahoe. On 30th Street, we are located before Jiffy Lube and next to Best Buy, opposite of Coin Laundry and the King Soopers.
Your session time is 75 minutes, beginning at 10:30 AM, going every 90 minutes with the last session beginning at 6 PM, Monday - Friday, some Saturdays but not Sunday. New clients call now and schedule your discounted session and save up to $40.
Your private Colon Hydrotherapy Session includes:
- Proper education of basic anatomy and physiology of the gastrointestinal tract and nervous systems is most important;
- A brief review of your past and current health, and Intake Form with screening for contraindications;
- Clarification of operations and functions of the Aqua-Cleanse Closed System and the Angel Of Water Open System, both Class 2 equipment;
- Answering questions as I am allowed to within my abilities and scope of practice;
- Please know and understand Colorado law, the FDA and I-ACT does not allow me to diagnosis, prescribe or recommend;
- We encourage you have a working relationship with a medical physician or professional health care practitioner who is familiar with you and your health.
You will actively participate in the session, while practicing simple principles related to the mechanics and functions of the complete body which affect the large intestine. This colon hydrotherapy session is tailored to You. My work is always unique, and is progressive and accumulative. Our vessel is constantly changing as does the work I facilitate by providing specific and extensive BodyWork to the whole soma throughout the colon hydrotherapy session.
Together, we address "Why the body holds and the colon won't release" as quoted by Donna Gates on June 11, 2003, in Los Angeles, which is followed with a short question and answer period after the session. Feedback about the session will be available for your personal consideration based on: how you have managed your body; how your body responds to my work; and the topics and information shared between us.
If you prefer a female therapist, please contact
Madeline Angelus (303) 243-4303 MadelineAngelus.com
Return to the main page